Your home sold in 3 simple steps
Should you sell your home to me today, or, list it with me on the open market?
Homes that once represented our hopes and dreams coming true can become burdens over time – very quickly in some cases.
You have a choice to make with your home when some of the following things have occurred in your life:
- You have inherited a home
- Your family structure has changed (divorce, a loved one passed away, the kids grew up and moved away)
- You have fallen into financial hardship (medical bills, bankruptcy, foreclosure, tax problems) – Bad things happen to good people sometimes
- You no longer want to deal with managing an investment property – chasing tenants for money is no fun
- Your lifestyle has changed and the “vacation” home is no longer the necessity it once was
- OR – you just want to get top dollar for your home and nothing bad has happened – I love it when good things happen to good people.
In these videos I cover many frequently asked questions I have received from my clients about how the process works.
You can sell your home to me quickly for cash or I can list your open on the open market. Both choices come with some important caveats that we discuss in these videos.
I am a Real Estate Broker with over 8 years of service in our community and I am also a Real Estate Investor.
My number one priority is to help you make the best financial decision for you and your family – even if that means I do not buy your home or list it.
Tell Us About Your Property
So, what is the next step in the process?
HERE ARE SOME REAL HOMES I HAVE PURCHASED.
TENANTS CAN WEAR YOU OUT. I WILL BUY YOUR HOME – AS-IS – NASTY TENANTS INCLUDED.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sell your home immediately. You can sell it quickly and as-is. If you’re willing to consider a guaranteed…
If you’re facing foreclosure, you’re probably feeling stressed and overwhelmed. The sooner you reach out to us and let us…
When selling your home, there’s a lot to think about. You want to make sure you get the most money…
Staging is key to ensuring you sell your home quickly and profitably. Staging won’t just boost how visually appealing your…
Are you getting ready to sell your home? Whether you’re moving up in the world or downsizing, you can do…
Selling your home is a huge decision. It’s a decision with much emotion and, often, a touch of anxiety. After…